To help finance an education at American College of Education, students may qualify for a private loan through a third-party lender. Funds received from the lender may be used to either make payment in full or by installments.
Wells Fargo lending
- Available to new and current ACE students who qualify.
- Loans not to exceed the total program cost are available for master's degree, Ed.S. degree, and certificate programs; loans up to $20,000 are available for Ed.D. degree programs.
- No fees to apply, originate, or repay the loan.
- Please download the Wells Fargo Loan Policy for details.
- Please do not call your local branch for information. Learn more and apply online at https://www.wellsfargo.com/student/ or call 1-800-658-3567. When applying online or requesting additional information, please note that American College of Education is located in the state of Indiana:
Other lending options
To help finance a program at American College of Education, students may also qualify for private loans through other third-party lenders or credit unions. Additional lending information may be found at Financial Aid Finder. Funds received from the lender may be used to either make payment as one lump-sump payment or course-by-course payment.